Friday, November 14, 2008

Butter me up!

I love winter, but it sure is hard on my hands. My skin has been super dry this year with all the pumping and it just tends to be dry anyway. This time of year usually sends me running to Origins for their chocolate lotion (now discontinued) or their ginger lotion or anything with Shea Butter.

Well, Mom stumbled across a new Aveeno lotion that has shea butter!!



She tried it out on the boys and I liked it so much I went out and bought some too. Much cheaper than Origins lotions and really great! I have been using it on Evan and Nathan for about a month now and I can see a and feel a real difference! I was surprised. Their skin is super soft and the rough spots on Evan are now gone! Nathan’s bumps are also decreasing on his arms and legs and his face is looking better! I am really surprised at the difference. And this is only using it once a day right after baths!

So, if you have dry skin check this one out. It costs a little more than just generic cheaper brands, but far less than fancy designer places like Origins. I would say it's worth every penny!

No comments: