Sunday, October 26, 2008

Paper or Electronic?

Well, we did early voting today and it was a breeze. I highly recommend it! I arrived at 7:30 am and was out and home in 30 minutes. The line wasn't too long and moved fast. Our location offered both electronic and paper voting. My first decision was which to try and to my surprise, both lines moved at the same speed so it didn't really matter which you chose. I did electronic.

With both boys now, I was worried about working voting into our busy schedule. The first time we voted, we went after work and stood in line for hours. Can't do that now. The second time we did the early voting on a Sunday during the football game and we were in and out in minutes - way to go! So I decided if it was going to happen we better take advantage of one of the early voting days. It's nice to have that out of the way and the boys didn't even notice. When I got home they were both up and playing with James. I shooed him out of the house as fast as possible to get his voting done and he was back soon with donuts!

So, James got there about 8:30 and he said the line was even shorter. He did paper!

If you have the time, avoid the lines and check out early voting in your area! My vote is cast, my part is done. Now it's up to the winner to not screw up our country! Like the nice lady in line behind me said, "I'll be praying for the winner, no matter who that is." Our country needs all the prayers we can get!

No comments: